MusicPlaylistRingtones

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A long and self-anticipated 3rd post

Ok.. So, it took me a long time to find something to blog about. I've decided to go random and just separate things by number. *now on with the show.. or post rather XD*

Girly subject #1: Pink Strap Canvas Tote Bag

I don't really know how much this bag costs. It was given to me by my mom's friend. What I liked about this tote is the design. It had labels on different things and stuff. It also matched my hot pink-coloured hanky. *chuckles*

**************

Girly subject #2: Hi-Shine Lip Treatment from The Body Shop

Best if you want to: Keep your lips lustrous and conditioned with a passion fruit-scented gloss that features the perfect hint of color. - The Body Shop

Yay for this! I got this one last December as a gift from a cousin. I was so happy when she handed out the little Body Shop paper bag. It's a recent favorite but I haven't used it that much. I really like it. It's priced at $13.00 a pop.

**************

Girly subject #3: Bling Keyboard by Glam

I was looking for random things and I found this keyboard at Girly Gadgets. It's cute! Admit it! It's something I could definitely splurge on if I had the extra money. Priced at $49.95.

0 comments: