MusicPlaylistRingtones

Monday, February 2, 2009

27 random questions

1. What was your first thought this morning? - 10 minutes more of sleep... >.<

2. Pool or beach? Why? – Pool, because I could drown anytime unattended while at sea. :c

3. Longest relationship? - 2 years 4 months and counting...

4. Are you still together? - Yes.

5. Are you happy with him? - YES.

6. What is your parents’ favorite line whenever you're scold? - "Where have you been?"

7. Name 1 person you are most happy with when going out? - Dhee♥

8. Ultimate crush - Dhee's alter ego, Fujiwara Takumi. :p

9. If your bf deceives you, will you give him another chance? - I probably won't. I'd be brain-dead if that ever happens.

10. Last time you bathe in the rain? - Umm.. maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I think I was in hs.

11. Qualities you look for in the opposite sex? - Umm.. it's simply Dhee's traits.

12. You see your enemy drowning; will you save him/her? - Yes.

13. You are with your crush and he wants to kiss you - Takumi can't kiss me.. so it has to be Dhee! :D

14. The most shameful thing you did in your life - I pretended to like certain people so that they wouldn't feel hurt/rejected.

15. Have you ever tried two-timing? - Yes and it's a bad thing. I've learned my lesson and I'm very proud to be faithful to Dhee only.

16. When will you drink again? - If Dhee drinks, I drink too.

17. Shampoo or soap first? - Shampoo.

18. Last person you cried for? - Dhee. He deserves everything, especially his graduation.

19. Are you possessive? - Yes. Dhee knew and accepted it early on the relationship.

20. Why'd you think your last relationship didn't work? - Probably because he never really wanted a girl, but a man instead.

21. If your bf suddenly became ugly, will you still love him? - Yes. I'll soon be ugly too. People age. Love will still be there.

22. Who do you want to be with at this moment? - Dhee♥

23. What thing would make you do anything just to get it? - Dhee's happiness.

24. Last word you said before sleeping? - Amen.

25. Most important person in your phonebook? - Dhee♥

26. Your bf or your friends? - If both were true ones, they wouldn't be asking me to choose.

27. Current underwear color - Lol. Take a wild guess? :p

0 comments: