MusicPlaylistRingtones

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Less post?

No.. I did not intend this to happen. As you guys may not know, I'm anemic. It seems to get worse everyday. Even though I never pass out like other people diagnosed with it, my anemia ranges from severe to very severe. You can go Wiki on that. I'm guessing it's because I've got a higher threshold for it than most people.

So does this mean I'll be posting less? No. I can post before my bedtime (that's 9 or 10pm). I just wanted you guys to know what's wrong with me. My plan is to under go an anemia diet. Hope it does wonders for me. A few years before, my dad told me, if I continue living like this, I would die early like my grandma. Father side. She had leukemia. I'd be really thankful for your prayers. I'll post soon. Take care of yourselves. Do not abuse your bodies. Seriously.

0 comments: