MusicPlaylistRingtones

Monday, February 2, 2009

A random tell-all survey



1) Can you take this without deleting any questions? – Yes.
2) What's going on between you and the last person you kissed? – We’re doing great. :D
3) What was your worst mistake in your life? – Not speaking out loud when I have all the right to do so.
4) Would you get back with your last ex if they asked you? – No. No way.
5) What's something you really want right now, be honest. – I want 10 million pesos in hard cold cash.
6) Last time you had butterflies in your stomach. – A minute ago.
7) Does anything on your body hurt right now? – My gums. (stupid wisdom tooth)
8) Who was the last person to disappoint you? – My college’s department chair. He’s powerless to his subordinates.
9) Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? – Lalan. It was about our life when we were young.
10) What are you listening to? – Love Story by Taylor Swift
11) What's a quote from a song that you are listening to? – “marry me Juliet, you’ll never have to be alone.”
12) Have you ever punched a hole in the wall? – Yes.
13) Do you know someone in jail? – No.
14) What about in DGA? – What’s that? Lol.
15) Where were you at 2:00 this morning? – I was trying to sleep.
16) Who did you copy this from? – I asked for this from my best friend.
17) How do you know them? – I’ve known her since my childhood.
18) Do you wear glasses? – I try to. But every time I get new ones, I lose them immediately.
19) Anywhere you'd rather be right now? – Anywhere Dhee is.
20) Are you going anywhere for the next summer? – Yes. I’m planning to go to Calapan and then Puerto Gallera.
21) Do you have plans today? – No. If I had extra money, I would have one.
22) Waiting for someone to call? – Nope.
23) Will you call them if they don’t call? – I’m not waiting for anyone’s call.
24) What's a fact about the last person who had their arms around you? – He likes cars and he loves me. :D
25) Where did you get the shirt you are wearing? – It’s from the school my mom used to teach at.
26) Could you go a day without eating? – Yes. I’ve done it several times before, but not recently.
27) Do you know anyone that smokes weed? – Yes.
28) Do you still talk to the last person you dated? – No.
29) Have you ever kissed a stranger? If so, how did it happen? – No.
30) Do your parents force you to go to church or let you make the decision? – I make the decision when it comes to personal choices. Religion IS A PERSONAL CHOICE.
31) When it comes to the opposite sex what is your type? – The type who would choose to be a man and not an ass.
34) Can you do splits? – Used to.
35) What was the last thing you drank? – Coke Zero.
36) What was for dinner tonight? – I don’t know. I’m guessing it’s fish.
37) Does your ex miss you? – I don’t care.
38) Does anyone love you? – Yes. Thank God for that. :D
39) How was the week been? – It’s only Monday so, I can’t tell yet.
40) Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you? – Yes. She’s my mom.
41) Do you curse in front of your parents? – Unintentionally sometimes.
44) Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with an A? – Yes. Dhee = Achilles :D
45) Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed? – Yes. Eman and Lalan.
46) When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go? – It depends.
47) Have you ever fallen asleep in someone’s arms? – Yes.
48) Do you still talk to the person you last kissed? – Of course.
49) Does anyone hate you? – It’s like Yin and Yang. If someone loves you, someone is also bound to hate you.
51) Have you ever seen your best friend cry? – Yes. Haha.. It was really funny. Ask her and she’ll even laugh at the incident herself. Lol.

0 comments: